We are pleased to announce the release of the M20 Collection Version 2.2.1!
This update is a quick hotfix to resolve a few bugs with the M20s. We have also introduced a (totally optional) method to update – our own Auto-Updater!
- Fixed Rudder Animation on M20TN
- Fixed issue where G1000 MFD doesn’t display on some computers
- Baro and Course knob order fixed on G1000 Popups
- Vacuum and Ammeter datarefs added for debugging and informational purposes.
You have not one, not two, not three, but *four* options on how to install the latest beta!
- Use our new *Alpha* Auto-Updater! See more here. —or—
- Download the Patch Installer from here. —or—
- Download the Patch Zip from here. —or—
- Redownload the M20 Collection by going to your AFM Store Account Manager Page (https://store.afmsimulation.com/account) and enter your email. It will send you a link to access your orders. Download from there.
As Usual, no Reactivation should be necessary!