Another update for the M20R, released in Early Access! We focused mainly on graphics but we also updated some systems in this update.
If you do not have the M20R yet, now is the time! Get it at store.afmsimulation.com
- Go to your AFM Store Account Manager Page (https://store.afmsimulation.com/account) and enter your email. It will send you a link to access your orders. Download from there.
- -or- Use the original download link from your email it should work.
- Install the AFM folder into the same directory (X-Plane 11/Aircraft) and overwrite all files. NOTE: The N891AF Livery has been changed to remove a bad normal map. Delete this Livery folder before installation.
- Load the aircraft! If installed properly all your settings will be untouched and no reactivation is needed!
- Updated Panel texture; It is significantly improved
- Cabin brightness reduced
- Fixed Panel texture night lighting
- Tuned Vacuum System sensor response time
- Prop Lever now starts full forward upon loading the aircraft
- Fixed Tire Normal Map
- Fixed UV map of cargo area flooring
- Added 2K Texture Pack. Available Here: http://afmsimulation.kuatdrive.com/patches/m20r/2KTextures1.2.1.zip to reduce VRAM usage of not critical areas.