Just a quick update to bring full X-Plane 11.11 compatibility (This version is still functional with X-Plane 11.05+). We added a cabin modification package (in the M20R Ovation II/Modifications folder) for a grey panel and “just wonderful” leather blue seats… Enjoy Add these files to individual liveries or the aircraft’s object folder.
- Go to your AFM Store Account Manager Page (https://store.afmsimulation.com/account) and enter your email. It will send you a link to access your orders. Download from there.
- -or- Use the original download link from your email – it should work.
- Install the AFM folder into the same directory (X-Plane 11/Aircraft) and overwrite all files.
- Load the aircraft! If installed properly all your settings will be untouched, and no reactivation is needed!
- Compatibility fixes to make fully compatible with X-Plane 11.11
- Added modification files for grey panel and blue leather seats
- Minor FMOD changes