This is a small bug fix update for the Ovation 3!
- Improved Flightmodel, Updated for 11.10 by Alan Shafto of AeroSimGaming
- Alt Volt Annunciator Logic Improved in Ovation II and Ovation III
- Circuit Breaker popped ring in Ovation II fixed
- Magnetic Compass Mislabeled: fixed in Ovation III
Patch File Update (if you have version 2.0.5 installed currently):
- Download this file: http://afmsimulation.kuatdrive.com/patches/m20r/RB206.zip
- Add all files from the patch into the “X-Plane 11/AFM” directory. Replace all files when prompted.
- Enjoy! No reactivation should be needed!
To Update (if you do NOT have version 2.0.5):
- Go to your AFM Store Account Manager Page (https://store.afmsimulation.com/account) and enter your email. It will send you a link to access your orders. Download from there.
- -or- Use the original download link from your email – it should work.
- Install the AFM folder into the same directory (X-Plane 11/Aircraft) and overwrite all files. This will include the O2 and O3
- Load the aircraft! If installed properly all your settings will be untouched, and no reactivation is needed!