Version Beta 2.0.8 (22 Feb 2018):
- Fix Rudder Trim Indicator on G1000
- Fix CTD with Font Loading on Specific Hardware Setups
- Increase Debug Calls
Version Beta 2.0.7 (11 Feb 2018):
- Custom G1000 Boot screens and logic
- Custom G1000 Engine Overlays to match the real aircraft! (The Engine page and checklists will be coming soon!)
- VR Clickspot for Ignition key fixed.
Version Beta 2.0.6 (31 Jan 2018):
- Improved Flightmodel, Updated for 11.10 by Alan Shafto of AeroSimGaming
- Alt Volt Annunciator Logic Improved in Ovation II and Ovation III
- Circuit Breaker popped ring in Ovation II fixed
- Magnetic Compass Mislabeled: fixed in Ovation III
Version Beta 2.0.5 (28 Jan 2018):
- Added Ovation III plugin upgrades to Ovation II
- Added Ovation III new cabin textures to Ovation II
- Added Compass Line to Ovation III
- Fixed Panel Gap on Ovation III
- Fixed FMOD “Begin Sound Attachment” error
- Adjusted Ovation II viewpoint
- Added Cabin Wear Textures
- Adjusted more manipulators to be VR compatible, including range buttons.
- Integrated the libacfutils library by Saso Kiselkov (Totoritko). Only small changes were made, but this library will allow for lots of improvements!
Version Alpha 2.0.4 (20 Jan 2018):
Controlled Access. See more here
Version Beta 1.4.2 (26 Dec 2017):
- Fuselage doors did not open
Version Beta 1.4.1 (23 Dec 2017):
- Compatibility fixes to make fully compatible with X-Plane 11.11
- Added modification files for grey panel and blue leather seats
- Minor FMOD changes
Version Beta 1.4.0 (10 Dec 2017):
- TKS Ice Protection System Added: Detailed system depth simulation of antice with fluid drain, multiple pumps, electrical load, and all anti-ice panels are 3D modeled!
- Exterior Sounds Added! Interior sounds tuned! Much more to come in the sound department soon, but it is improved.
- Instruction Manual Added for more details on how to operate the aircraft.
- Persistence System: Added exterior objects (cones, covers, etc.), fixed DME persistence
- Knob Acceleration Setting: Off by default, turn on in M20R Settings. Will accelerate heading/course knobs to allow for quicker adjustments
- 3D Object of nose adjusted to better reflect reality. All efforts have been made to keep compatibility will existing liveries
- Added ability to start the flight with the engine running and the aircraft’s custom systems will also be ready to go. Will also not show exterior objects (cones, covers, etc.)
- Magnetic Compass center line added
- Attitude Indicator Triangle Added
- Instrument/Panel Light Knob Rotation added
- Default X-Plane 11.10 alert sounds muted
- M20R.obj texture requirement error fixed
- Fixed .acf VNO to be at proper airspeed
Version Beta 1.3.0 (18 Nov 2017):
- DDS textures added for all objects everything. This should increase performance and drastically reduces load time. (All Custom Liveries downloads also have DDS added. Redownload them for the update)
- Autopilot Constants are much smoother and the autopilot no longer oscillates
- HSI Nav Flag showing incorrectly
- HSI Course Deflection Rotates with Course
- Decreased Pitch Sensitivity
- OAT Temperature now shows properly in negative temperatures
- GPS Range Knob Manipulators Changed
- Exhaust Pipe end is no longer solid
- DRM Email field is now NOT case sensitive
Version Beta 1.2.3 (12 Nov 2017):
- Updated a few liveries where there were some wrong textures
- Addressed a sound issue with autopilot alerter sound playing wrong. We are working on fixing the bug, in the meantime, that sound has been disabled
- Some minor texture changes
Version Beta 1.2.2 (10 Nov 2017):
- Updated Panel texture; It is significantly improved
- Cabin brightness reduced
- Fixed Panel texture night lighting
- Tuned Vacuum System sensor response time
- Prop Lever now starts full forward upon loading the aircraft
- Fixed Tire Normal Map
- Fixed UV map of cargo area flooring
- Added 2K Texture Pack.
Version Beta 1.2.1 (5 Nov 2017):
- FMOD Sound Improvements and Fixes
- Persistence System is More Persistent (Added Internal Lights and Trim)
- Open/Close All Door Function Added
- Prop Lever fixed at start in 11.10b
- More functional in 11.10b
- Gear bypass button will disengage after 5 seconds
Version Beta 1.2.0 (4 Nov 2017):
Initial Public Release in Early Release.
Areas not completed and known issues:
- Engine sounds are not finalized and not tuned.
- Internal Graphics are not finalized.
- Transponder Alternate Functions not fully implemented
- EDM-700 Not Implemented