Start Flying in Early Access!
Go To the Store
M20R Ovation II & III
We are proud to make available the M20R Ovation II & III Package! We have developed intricate systems including, but not limited to, electrical systems simulated beyond the level of just circuit breakers, full system logic, a detailed model, and more. This package includes both the M20R Ovation II and M20R Ovation III. The Ovation II features round gauge instrumentation with a variety of GPS options with RXP Integration. The Ovation III features the Laminar Research G1000, fully integrated into the systems of the aircraft. This pair of aircraft feature state of the art systems, flight model, performance and has great visuals. These general aviation aircraft are the perfect addition to any X-Plane Hangar!
The M20R Ovation is a fast piston aircraft equipped with the IO-550 engine. The aircraft can cruise to nearly 200 knots! The Ovation II is equipped with an engine capable of 280HP and 2500rpm. It has fuel tanks of 100 gallons to allow for very long flights of many hours. The Ovation III is equipped with an uprated engine capable of 310HP and 2700rpm. It has fuel tank capacity of 130 gallons to enable some of the longest GA flights!
Currently, the Plane is in Early Access. What does this mean?
This plane is not complete. Currently, textures, 3D model, sounds, and more are being improved any may not be complete. When you purchase access to the plane, you acknowledge that this is a work in progress, and helpful critiquing is necessary to improve the aircraft. All future updates are included.
- Advanced Electrical System with all buses, switches, and circuit breakers functional. The systems are specific to the Ovation 2 and Ovation 3
- Optimized, Ultra-Realistic Aerodynamics with a flight model created by Rush at AeroSimGaming. The Flight Model reflects the changes between the Ovation 2 and Ovation 3
- Ovation 2: Custom avionics including the KFC-225 Autopilot, KDI-572 DME, KR87 ADF, M800 Chronometer, M20R Digital Engine and System Instruments
- Ovation 3: Laminar Research G1000 with custom overlays
- X-Plane 11.20 VR Compatibility
- Custom M20R Annunciator Panel and Master Warning System
- Persistent Systems between uses of the aircraft. Switches, Battery Charges, Settings, etc. are saved
- Detailed and Descriptive Documentation and Manuals on systems in the aircraft, performance charts, general information, and more
- Full FMOD Sound Pack with recordings from the real aircraft
- Entirely custom designed, 3D instruments modeled on the panel
- Built in compatibility (3D in-panel) for RealityXP's Garmin GTN750/650 and GNS530/430 in the Ovation 2
- Highly detailed PBR (Physically Based Rendering) Model with accurate reflections designed for X-Plane 11
- X-Plane GNS530 and GNS430 integrated into the Ovation 2, G1000 in the Ovation 3
- Fully custom plugin using C++ and the X-Plane SDK: no compromises for performance - No Lua based plugins are incorporated into the plane whatsoever
- Fully HD 4K Textures
- Includes 11+ High-Detailed Fully HD Liveries, with more available on our website for free!
- Access to our livery creation service, if you want to have a custom tail number, color scheme, or livery! (Additional Charge)
- Non Obtrusive DRM: Offline activation system
Follow our forum for more information: https://forums.afmsimulation.com/categories/m20r
Version Alpha 2.0.4 (20 Jan 2017):
Controlled Access. See more here
Version Beta 1.4.2 (26 Dec 2017):
- Fuselage doors did not open
Version Beta 1.4.1 (23 Dec 2017):
- Compatibility fixes to make fully compatible with X-Plane 11.11
- Added modification files for grey panel and blue leather seats
- Minor FMOD changes
Version Beta 1.4.0 (10 Dec 2017):
- TKS Ice Protection System Added: Detailed system depth simulation of antice with fluid drain, multiple pumps, electrical load, and all anti-ice panels are 3D modeled!
- Exterior Sounds Added! Interior sounds tuned! Much more to come in the sound department soon, but it is improved.
- Instruction Manual Added for more details on how to operate the aircraft.
- Persistence System: Added exterior objects (cones, covers, etc.), fixed DME persistence
- Knob Acceleration Setting: Off by default, turn on in M20R Settings. Will accelerate heading/course knobs to allow for quicker adjustments
- 3D Object of nose adjusted to better reflect reality. All efforts have been made to keep compatibility will existing liveries
- Added ability to start the flight with the engine running and the aircraft's custom systems will also be ready to go. Will also not show exterior objects (cones, covers, etc.)
- Magnetic Compass center line added
- Attitude Indicator Triangle Added
- Instrument/Panel Light Knob Rotation added
- Default X-Plane 11.10 alert sounds muted
- M20R.obj texture requirement error fixed
- Fixed .acf VNO to be at proper airspeed
See Here for More
- X-Plane 11.11+
- Quad Core CPU, Recommended 3.0+GHz
- 8GB+ RAM (16GB+ Recommended)
- Discrete Video Card with 4GB+ VRAM
- Windows 7+
- 5 GB Storage Space