What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket, enter information on our site, or provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the location of our business or site headquarters. (Email communication is typically done by third party services such as WordPress, the location of their headquarters would then be listed instead)
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
All trademarks appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Linking to external sites
This site may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources. We are not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the site, and does not endorse nor can be held accountable or liable for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites and resources.
Advanced Flight Modeling Simulation, nor his affiliates or third parties content providers make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitations, that the operations of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the result that may be obtained from the use of content or other material on the site.
Nor will Advanced Flight Modeling Simulation, any affiliates or third parties make any warranties whatsoever to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringements or operations of any content, products or services provided or accessible from the site.
Advanced Flight Modeling Simulation aims to keep our website and services available all the time. However, due to technical issues, routine maintenance, or acts of God (or other beings), availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. Advanced Flight Modeling Simulation shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Advanced Flight Modeling Simulation harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs arising from your usage of the site or products.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law principle. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any action that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in the United States.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Last Edited on 2017-2-5